Listing Number: PI47942
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Immaculately cared for but now requiring modernisation is this classic 1950's brick and tile home. What a stunning opportunity to improve this home and your equity position at the same time.
Nutfield Lane itself is a wide Cul-de-sac with no overhead lines make a desirable and picturesque setting. So close to the City centre, schools and shopping helping to under pin current and future value.
A wide street frontage and excellent orientation for sun are the basis of a great starting platform for enhancement. The property itself has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, kitchen/dining and a separate living room. A separate laundry, single garage plus carport and workshop/storage room.
The owner is now in aged care and the property is very genuinely being put to the market.
Zoned for Thorrington and Cashmere High School
The property is insured.
Please call for viewing or further information.
To download the auction document copy and paste the link below into your browser.
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1950
- Property condition Fair
- Property Type House
- House style Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking Single lock-up
- Construction Brick
- Joinery Timber, Retrofit double glazing, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof Tile and Concrete
- Flooring Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Other (Nite store(x2))
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen Original, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Separate living
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry Separate
- Views Private, Urban
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing Partial
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Tidy
- Water heating Solar, Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools