Listing Number: PI47483
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
This is one of the best large family homes I have seen in the Prebbleton area for quite some time.
However, the fact that it is large is the reason the owners are selling as they are wishing to down size.
They have already secured their new home which only adds to the desire to get this one sold.
The property is on a fully fenced 935m² section with a 280m² house.
Featuring a 2.7m stud height throughout with under floor heating to all rooms except garage and laundry providing year-round comfort.
The home is comprised of four bedrooms (three double one single) two bathrooms and two living rooms. One of the first things you will notice about this home is the sense of space and quality.
The garden is beautifully landscaped with the wrap around veranda making indoor outdoor flow seamless.
This is an absolute cracker!
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 2002
- Property condition Excellent
- Property Type House
- House style Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction Block
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof Iron
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Timber, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Under floor, Other (Gas Fire)
Electrical TV aerial
Property Features Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Kitchen Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Bath, Spa bath, Separate shower
- Laundry Separate
- Views Urban
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Landscaped / designer, Tidy
Garden Garden shed
- Water heating Gas
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport