Listing Number: PD4514
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Torn by the decision to renovate or relocate our owners have decided to forgo their imminent renovation plans, now providing one enticing opportunity for lucky new buyers.
** Download reports and auction particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/99AHackthorne **
Purchasers will benefit from multiple options - buy and hold, remediate, or rebuild - the decision is yours. The recently approved building consent application means prospective purchasers can also benefit from our owners' considerable prerenovation investment.
Tradespeople, building contractors and those with the requisite skills should take note, this rare opportunity is well worth pursuing.
Add to that modest EQ damage and you have the perfect recipe for success in this sought-after location in the mid slopes of quintessential Cashmere, notwithstanding the stunning vistas. What's more, the children will enjoy exploring the 1125sqm grounds and those with green fingers, the sunny terraced lawns and established plantings.
Enough said, you be the judge of the destiny of this loveable character, now offered on and as is, where is basis. However, best not dawdle, as opportunity often knocks but once!
Auction: Thursday 17 August from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior).
Approx Floor Area 160 sqm
- Land Size 1125 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1910
- Property Type House
- House style Character
- Garaging / carparking Open carport, Off street, Free standing
- Construction Weatherboard
- Joinery Timber
- Roof Iron
- Insulation Some walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring Vinyl, Timber, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Other (Night storage)
Electrical Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
Property Features Smoke alarms, Other (Alarm)
- Chattels remaining Gas hob, Double oven, Rangehood, 2x Dish drawers, Pellet fire (requires repairs), Alarm system, Night storage heater, Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double
- Bedroom 3 Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Single
Additional rooms Other (Basement)
- Main bathroom Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Entrance Foyer
- Laundry Separate
- Views City
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing Partial, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour Flat to sloping
- Grounds Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport