Listing Number: PI47365
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
For immediate sale are 2 separate, brand new, very stylish and well designed 2 level Merivale homes, in a premium location opposite Rangi Ruru Private School.
Designed and built to comply with current structural, engineering, insulation and acoustic regulations, these homes offer exceptional value to discerning buyers.
You will be impressed with the spacious floor plan these new homes provide. The sunny multi use open plan living flow to a private outdoor entertaining area. The kitchen design is well planned and includes a wine chiller and central breakfast bar.
The formal lounge has a feature gas fire and is a great size as a retreat for the family and guests. The adjacent hideaway study is cleverly designed. Accommodation of 4 sun-soaked bedrooms, master bedroom with his and her wardrobing plus ensuite, with a separate upstairs teenagers retreat/hobby room as an added bonus.
The location and setting is the attraction for you as a buyer to purchase a new home at an enticing level. School zones, cafes, Hagley Park, hospitality and shopping are all within an easy commute. School zones, cafes, Hagley Park, hospitality and shopping are all within an easy commute.
All offers in writing will be submitted. The trustees have advised not to restrict any buyer from making an offer. Viewing is by open home or by appointment. Buyers agents and Real Estate agents are welcome to contact us to view.
Deadline Sale August 14th at 4.00pm, Unless Sold Prior
- Land Size 455 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 2017
- Property Type Townhouse
- House style Executive
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction Hebel panel and Schist feature
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof Longrun and Profiled Steel
- Insulation Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling Under floor, Gas bottled, Electric
Electrical TV aerial, Phone extensions, Smart wiring
Property Features Smoke alarms, Other (Alarm)
- Chattels remaining Alarm, Heated towel rail (x2), Dishwasher, Rangehood, Wine fridge, Gas hob, Oven, Heatpump (x2), Gas fire, Smoke alarms, Car turntable and remotes (x5), Auto garage door opener and remotes (x2), Heated mirror in both bathrooms, Heated floors in both bathrooms, Fan in powder room, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Office / study, Other (Powder Room)
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower
- Entrance Formal
- Laundry Separate
- Views City
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing Fully fenced, Materials (Timber and Rendered concrete block)
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating Gas
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools