Listing Number: PI47384
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Fully insured with earthquake repairs completed, this classic bungalow's fate is in your hands....
....refurbish, remodel, extend or build your dream home on this TC2 site of 645sqm. If you wish and to assist, plans are available for existing dwelling alterations.
A well-established site amidst established plantings with the home very comfortable as it is - live in, rent or landbank whilst you plan your dream home.
With a floor area of approx. 140sqm, she offers a modern kitchen, two bathrooms and generous living with warmth provided by the heatpump & potential to upgrade the existing expired woodburner.
A location rich in environmental pleasures including Saturday's Farmers Market in Deans Bush, walking distance to Westfield and zoning for Ilam School & both Christchurch Girls & Boys High schools. The property's fabulous proximity to Canterbury University completes its educational privileges.
With our owners nearing retirement, their plans have very much taken a different direction. Whatever your plans, this will be great entry-level buying in a sought after location.
The future of this home is over to your imagination - hug her, hold her or bowl or over!
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1920
- Property Type House
- House style Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking Double lock-up, Free standing
- Construction Weatherboard
- Joinery Timber
- Roof Corrugated Iron
- Insulation Walls in extension, Ceiling
- Flooring Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Other (Heat pump, Partial under floor)
Property Features Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining Heated towel rail, Wall oven, Dishwasher, Ceramic hob, Extractor fan, Gas hot water, Heat pump and remote, Bathroom heater and extractor fans (x2), Partial underfloor heating in kitchen, dining and 2nd bathroom areas, Power for spa, DVS system, Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings
- Living area Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Single and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom Shower over bath, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry In kitchen
- Views Private, Urban
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with power)
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating Gas
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport