Listing Number: RD5904
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Hello to you, the buyer who has been looking for a happy family home in a lovely quiet setting in Prebbleton. Our retiring owners built this home for family enjoyment and crafted a lovely garden and outdoor living area over time.
The section was purchased at the end of a private right of way. The 210sqm home was built in 2003 on this serene 1010sqm rear site.
The spacious formal lounge faces north west and flows well into the separate day living area that includes the good sized kitchen and breakfast bar. The bedrooms are spacious with built in wardrobe storage, the master bedroom includes an ensuite. Generous double garage with storage plus extra on site sealed areas for the trailer, boat or spare cars.
The local Prebbleton shops, cafes and services are approx 100m away for extremely easy access.
With retirement and downsizing under way, this is a genuine home for sale. My instructions were clear, to find a lovely new owner for this home. My owners have their new home and would love to be in that for Christmas.
Viewing is by open home or by appointment.
** To download an Information Pack, please copy and paste the following link into your web browser:
- Land Size 1010 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Property condition Good
- Property Type House
- House style Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction Brick
- Joinery Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Other (Gas FIre)
Electrical TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining Dishwasher, Rangehood, Wall Oven, Hob, Gas Fire + Remote, Garage Auto Door Opener, Storage in Garage x6, Irrigation System, Garden Shed, Washing Machine, Heated Towel Rail x2, Fridge Freezer, Alarm System, Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Curtains
- Kitchen Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Single and Double
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry Separate
- Views City
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat to sloping
- Grounds Backyard access, Tidy
Garden Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport