Property Management In Christchurch
If you are considering managing your own investment properties then consider instead what Harcourts Gold Property Managers can do for you.
Gold Property Management is situated at 501 Papanui Road.
Our experienced managers have extensive experience in managing rental portfolios both liaising and keeping Landlords informed and dealing with Tenants.
With expert systems and technology in place, our managers are able to keep Landlords fully informed of the current status of their portfolio, whilst maintaining excellent working relationships with Tenants and trades people. All of this is essential to effective property management in Christchurch.
Thoroughly versed in the correct procedures and having a wide understanding of the Tenancies Act, here are some of the services our rental divisions supply…
- Used to recovering possession of your property
- Conversant with the rules regarding entering a property
- Able to follow correct procedures to recover outstanding debts
- Wide knowledge of the Tenancy Tribunal and disputes procedures
- Large network of trustworthy trades people to upkeep properties
- Tenant selection
- Preparation of Legal Tenancy Agreements, Bond Payments and Releases
- Attend to any Maintenance as required, normally to a specified maximum amount (We will contact you or your representative for any items in excess of a set limit)
- Provide regular property inspections
- Arrange new Tenants should the existing Tenants vacate
- Rent Reviews, as requested – rents are continually monitored taking into account up-to-date market conditions
- Instigate Legal proceedings if necessary against a Tenant on your behalf
- Attend Residential Tenancy Tribunal on your behalf
- Credit checks on tenants
Click here to learn more about our Property Managers Maree Humphries, Nelly Young, Steph Switalla and Jackie Youngman.
Download our Tenancy Application Form