Listing Number: PI57563
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Saturday 27 Apr 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm
Sunday 28 Apr 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm
A heavenly haven in the heart of one of the city's most sought-after areas, this immaculate contemporary 278m2 home offers spacious indoor living, outstanding outdoor living and second-to-none school zonings.
Set back from the road on a manicured 605m2 section, this stunning property completed in 2012 (no EQC claims) boasts four double bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk-in robe), three modern bathrooms, an upstairs mezzanine area for a home office or kids hang-out, plus an incredible expansive open plan kitchen/living/dining area. Flooded by non-stop natural light, this expansive family hub offers an incredibly well-appointed kitchen with premium fittings and a walk through butler's pantry plus fantastic indoor/outdoor flow thanks to not one, but three sets of sliding doors spilling outside! Winter warmth is ensured with three heat pumps and double glazing ensuring everyone stays warm in the cooler months.
Outside, a private paradise awaits with a large decking and patio area providing multiple seating areas off the open plan interior - perfect for entertaining. The north-west facing aspect and manicured garden further transforms the space into a sun-soaked sanctuary, while a garden shed and double garage with internal access complete the appeal.
The icing on the cake is the location. Every educational need is catered to with exceptional school zonings including CBHS, CGHS, Heaton Intermediate and both Waimairi & Paparoa St. Primary and close to the boutique shops, cafes and services of Elmwood Village and the Merivale Precinct - a truly exciting opportunity.
A slice of tranquillity in a central location, this delightful family home is sure to be a hit for many buyers. So act quickly - get in touch today.
- Land Size 605 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 2012
- Property condition Excellent
- Property Type Townhouse, House
- House style Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction Plaster and Lightweight concrete panels
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof Pressed metal tiles
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump, Electric
Electrical TV points, TV aerial
Property Features Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Blinds, Curtains, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Alarm, Oven (Asko), Induction cooktop (90cm), Dishwasher (Asko), Rangehood (Award), Convection microwave/oven, Wine fridge, Heatpumps (x3), Bathroom heaters (x3), Heated towel rails (x3), Heated mirror (x1), Wall heater (x1), Built-in speakers (x4), Garden shed, Auto garage door remotes (x2) Clothesline.TV aerial, Water feature. Negotiable: Fisher & Paykel Fridge/Freezer.
- Kitchen Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Mezzanine
- Main bathroom Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry In garage
- Views Private
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Manicured
Garden Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating Electric, litres: 300
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
Fixtures/chattels excluded Negotiable: Fisher & Paykel Fridge/Freezer.