Golden Key to a Superb Location
110 Teesdale Street, Burnside
Property ID: PI66656
Location is the golden rule. The post-quake built, over 60's unit located at 110 Teesdale Street fits this golden rule with its unbeatable location in the heart of Burnside, a most sought-after location in Christchurch.
- Russley Golf Club and 24-hour fitness centre are just a stone's throw
- Easy walking distance to the popular Untouched World, the award-winning Terra Viva Cafes and Strange Bandit by Luciano, as well as other amenities
- 10 mins' walk to Burnside Park
- Five minutes' drive to the bustling Spitfire Squire shopping centre
- Short driving distance to Fendalton Mall and Jelly Park
- Public transport route at your doorstep.
Open plan living, with cosy warmth and easy flow create perfect space for retirement life. High standard kitchen emphasises quality and practicality with his trusted brand appliances. Beautifully tiled bathroom provides modern day living at its best. Fully fenced ensures privacy and safety. Lower maintenance in and out gives the ultimate peace of mind.
It is time to grab the golden key to unlock this beautiful over 60 unit on a perfect location.
Stratum in freehold
Other (Over 60's Unit)
Garaging / carparking
Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors
Timber and Carpet
Fixed floor coverings
Double and Built-in-robe
Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
Deck / patio
Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools