Listing Number: PI52952
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Wednesday 18 Jul 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Wednesday 18 Jul 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Wednesday 18 Jul 3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
Thursday 19 Jul 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Thursday 19 Jul 3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
Thursday 19 Jul 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Saturday 21 Jul 10:45 am - 11:30 am
Saturday 21 Jul 12:45 pm - 1:30 pm
Saturday 21 Jul 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday 22 Jul 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday 22 Jul 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Immaculate inside and out, this beautiful Scandinavian style property (200m2) built in 2016 offers that homely feel we all hope to find in a home. Incredibly well-insulated with private, sunny grounds, superior fittings and rib-raft foundations, this stunning Lockwood home has a real point of difference that you won't be able to resist.
Occupying a beautifully landscaped section (809m2), this north-west facing sun-soaker boasts 4 double bedrooms (master with ensuite and doors outside plus a second double bedroom with ensuite and doors to the outside.)
The open plan kitchen/living/dining area looks out over the garden and enjoys floods of natural light thanks to a collection of sliding doors and windows that span from floor to ceiling, while the brand-new modern kitchen is kitted out with premium appliances and boasts a stylish solid concrete finish - stunning! Adding to the warmth and comfort of this property is double glazing throughout, while underfloor heating (which also heats the water) is installed throughout except in the end bedroom and garage.
The point of difference with this unique home is the blonded timber used through-out.
Positioned to enjoy maximum sunshine (north-west), the gorgeously manicured gardens and full fencing provide exceptional privacy, while a large, wraparound deck off the house offers effortless indoor/outdoor flow and serves as the perfect entertainment and BBQ area. Completing the appeal is a garden shed, double off-street garage with internal access, plus 2 off-street parking spaces.
Superbly located less than a 5-minute drive to Avonhead Mall and the Bush Inn Centre, cafes and parks Local zoned schools include Russley Primary and Riccarton High.
Offering an incredible opportunity, this immaculate property is toasty warm, well-built and superbly located. All you would have to do is move in!
Please see below for walk through video.
Approx Floor Area 200 sqm
- Land Size 809 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 2016
- Property Type House
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction Powder coated aluminium pinetimber
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof Coloured steel
- Insulation Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring Polished, Tiles, Other (Polished concrete) and Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Under floor, Electric
Electrical Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
Property Features Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Induction hob (Bosch 80cms), Dishwasher (Miele), Oven (Bosch), Garden irrigation, Heated towel rails (x3), Rangehood (Schweigen), Microwave, Garage remotes (x2), Smoke alarms, TV aerial.
- Kitchen New, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Microwave and Finished in Other (Solid concrete.)
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry Separate
- Views Private
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Partly covered), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Manicured
Garden Garden shed
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
Fixtures/chattels excluded Negotiable: Fridge/freezer, Washing machine.