Listing Number: PI48843
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
This magnificent property combines the space and tranquillity of a rural setting with all of the sophistication and convenience that contemporary lifestyles demand. Set on 4,000 sqm, landscaped with easy-care native plantings and an expanse of lawn, it is zoned for West Melton School, Rolleston College and Darfield High. Supermarket, café, restaurant, medical centre, pharmacy and primary school are all just two minutes away by car.
A pitched ceiling adds an even greater dimension of space to the large open-plan living and dining area. A northwest aspect and generous glazing fills the space with light, while large sliders ensure effortless flow to superb outdoor living that includes a covered dining area with outdoor fire.
Combining dark timber elements with gleaming white, the kitchen is chic and functional, with a spacious separate scullery. An additional separate lounge/media room provides flexibility.
The master suite includes a luxurious tile and marble en suite and terrace access, while two more bedrooms and an office share a family bathroom with standalone bath, and a third elegantly presented guest toilet.
A large separate laundry and four car internal-access garage with drive-through to a secure utility area ensure practicality.
Beautifully designed to complement its rural surroundings, this exceptional home offers an incredible lifestyle without compromise. Contact the agent today to view.
- Land Size 4000 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 2014
- Property condition New, Excellent
- Property Type House, Lifestyle
- House style Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking 4 car garaging, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 4), Off street
- Construction Cedar and Concrete slab
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof Longrun and Iron
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Under floor, Heat pump, Other (Woodsman log burner)
Property Features Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining Scholtes gas hob, Scholtes oven (x2), Separate cooktop, Asko dishwasher, Asko Rangehood, Liebherr Fridge/freezer, Waste Disposal, Woodsman log burner, Ceiling speakers (x7) Outside speakers (x4), Outdoor BBQ/Fire, Bathroom heaters (x1), Alarm, Heated towel rails (x2), Underfloor heating in bathrooms (x2), Solar hot water (kitchen, laundry & bathroom), Samsung bedroom television, Garage door remotes (x4), Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, office shelving, electric windows living and master bedroom, 4 Fujitsu vented heat pumps., Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings
- Kitchen Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered stone)
- Living area Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Office / study
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry Separate
- Views Rural, Urban, Private
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Covered and Paved), Garden, Verandah
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Landscaped / designer, Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating Gas, Solar
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
Fixtures/chattels excluded Spa Pool, umbrella, fixed wall mirror in the extra living area