Listing Number: PI52379
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Charm, comfort and a whole lot of choices are on offer with this iconic home.
Being positioned up high with outstanding views, you enjoy an almost constant parade of small yachts, kite/wind surfers & paddle boards. Bathed in sun this home so close to the water with magnificent views is every bit a holiday at home, with all living and bedrooms opening to broad decks and balconies.
The well-appointed kitchen faces North West and designed to provide easy access to the indoor/outdoor entertaining area.
The master bedroom offers its very own office or sitting room with ensuite and your choice of three other bedrooms, one of which lends itself to an option of having guests on a separate level.
Work from home, bed & breakfast, Airbnb or cherish with your family. Outstanding garaging options enjoyed by very few on the hill come with this home that has two addresses, also room for a trailer.
Live the life many only dream of; be on holiday every day.
This rare opportunity is for serious sale and shouldn't be missed.
NOTE: Open Home parking is easiest opposite 28 Main Rd in the reserve parking.
- Land Size 759 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1930
- Property condition Excellent
- Property Type House
- House style Character
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3)
- Construction Weatherboard
- Joinery Partially double glazed, Timber
- Roof Coloured steel
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet, Tiles, Timber and Vinyl
- Window coverings Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Other (Heat pump(x2))
Electrical TV aerial, Rewired
Property Features Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Pipes for vacuum)
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Fridge/freezer
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Granite
- Main bedroom Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry Separate
- Views Water, Waterfront
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing Partial
- Land contour Sloping
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to transport, Close to shops