Listing Number: PI56755
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Available due to our current owners now residing in Auckland, this home offers plenty, including space and warmth. On TC1 land, nestled amidst a family environment not far from a Reserve offering the convenience of being close to the airport, southern & northern arterial routes.
Constructed of Summerhill stone and mostly double-glazed with PVC European joinery it offers low maintenance living. With a heat transfer system, pellet fire, double-glazing and full wall, underfloor + ground and ceiling insulation, our European owners have ensured your future warmth!
The kitchen, with a skylight providing natural light, offers a double freestanding oven with 6 burner gas hob and sits open plan to the dining/living area with separate lounge. Configure the home to suit as the 160m² floor area offers options. The north facing living opens to a patio and beyond to the extensive 969m² section. Three of the four bedrooms are doubles with the master accompanied by an ensuite with potential to create a walk-in robe or second ensuite in an additional bedroom.
Providing added appeal is the carport, single garaging along with an additional 60m² of garaging at the rear of the property.
The property's proximity to Hornby Mall, Bush Inn & Riccarton Malls for all conveniences may just tick your final box. Our owners are not returning and seek a sold sticker.
- Land Size 969 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1960
- Property condition Good
- Property Type House
- Garaging / carparking Single lock-up, Open carport
- Construction Summerhill stone
- Joinery PVC European double glazing (Partial), Aluminium
- Roof Iron
- Insulation Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring Polished, Timber and Other (Laminate)
- Window coverings Drapes
- Heating / Cooling Gas bottled, Electric, Other (Pellet fire)
Property Features Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining Light fittings, Heat transfer unit, Pellet fire, Moisture master + heater, Alarm, Dishdrawers, Freestanding double oven, 5 burner gas hob, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Heater, Clothesline, Garden shed
- Kitchen Open plan, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate and Other (Engineered stone)
- Living area Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Office / study, Family
- Main bathroom Separate shower, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry In bathroom
- Views Urban, Private
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Grounds Tidy, Backyard access, Other
Garden Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating Gas
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport