Listing Number: PI58322
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Wednesday 19 Jun 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
Thursday 20 Jun 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Friday 21 Jun 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Saturday 22 Jun 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm
Sunday 23 Jun 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm
Wednesday 26 Jun 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm
Affordable and ideal for couples and families, this spacious sunny home has well designed living spaces opening onto two separate outdoor areas. Sited on the sunny side of the street in a quiet cul de sac offering a great location and friendly neighbourhood of quality homes.
The spacious open-plan kitchen-dining with views through the corner window to the street, together with a large living room with fire and French doors to terrace and garden with a wonderful children's playhouse. A second east facing living room opens to a private sunny patio.
The three bedrooms are all double and have built in wardrobes, and are bright with sunshine. Family bathroom and separate laundry room complete this home. New carpet throughout adds to the quality presentation offered.
Warm and inviting, well insulated, clean air log burner and two heat pumps ensure the home will be very comfortable all year round.
Internal access double garage with off street parking and well landscaped securely fenced garden compliment the picture.
Close to parks and Malls and only minutes to the airport and main highways makes commuting easy.
Please do not delay and risk disappointment as our motivated owners are truely determined to sell.
This is a home you will enjoy living in.
- Land Size 630 sqm
- Property Type House
- Roof Coloured steel
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1991
- Property condition Excellent
- House style Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction Plaster
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Electric, Other (Heat pump x2)
Electrical TV aerial
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Alarm, Woodfire (2013 consent), Heat pump (x2), Heated towel rail, Bathroom heater, Garage door opener and remote
- Kitchen Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry Separate
- Views Urban
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Backyard access, Tidy
Garden Garden shed
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to schools, Close to shops