Listing Number: PI58524
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
....they would leave such a warm sunny standalone home in a special secluded spot. However, after 20 very happy years here their decision has now been made to move on.
When asked why they have liked living here, they openly state, "It's a very warm, sunny home, fully doubleglazed with plenty of storage. We love the secluded & sheltered courtyard and the position of the home. It is so close to the Reserve, supermarket, Bush Inn & Riccarton Malls and parking to Ilam Fields. In a quiet lane amidst very special neighbours".
If this isn't quite enough to tempt you, then maybe the permanent material, generous floor area of ground floor bedrooms with master on upper level, two bathrooms and abundant living with indoor/outdoor flow will. The picturesque courtyard will have you ooh'ing and aah'ing come summer as it springs into bloom and the automated irrigation ensures a rich garden environment.
Warmth is assured with 2 x wall heaters + 2 x heatpumps, alarm for peace of mind and double internal access garaging provides additional security.
Meticulously maintained inside and out, this is truly a home to come home to and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday living.
Don't wait the next 20 years for this gem to become available again - she won't disappoint.
- Property Type Townhouse
Property Features Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof Tile and Concrete
- Tenure Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built 1990
- Property condition Excellent
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction Brick veneer
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump, Ceiling fans, Electric
Electrical TV aerial
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Wall oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Ceiling fans (x2), Heat pumps (x2), Remotes (x2), Alarm, Wall heaters (x2), Heated towel rails (x2), Bathroom heaters (x2), Auto irrigation system, Extractor fans (x2), Auto garage door & remotes (x2), Garden shed, Clothesline, Garage cupboards (x2),
- Kitchen Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Attic
- Main bathroom Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry Separate
- Views Private
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Manicured, Backyard access
Garden Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating Electric, litres: 27O L 1993
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops