Listing Number: PI56554
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Constructed of brick & cedar, nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac within a short walking distance to Burnside High, Jellie Park, cafes & bars at Fendalton Village are a few of the reasons our current owners bought this property.
When asked what they have enjoyed most about their time here, they said, "the tranquility within a cul-de-sac environment, location to everything, sunny aspect, great living spaces and the lovely neighbourhood."
Recently refreshed throughout including new carpet but with potential to further enhance if wished, this light & bright family home is ready to move into and enjoy for the new year.
The kitchen is spacious and blends with the dining/family living room which in turn connects to the north facing lounge and deck beyond. The addition of a conservatory provides further options for family living. The three bedrooms are doubles, all with wardrobes and the master is accompanied by an ensuite.
The private north facing backyard also includes a studio, or mancave as our current owners like to call it! Double internal access garaging, alarm, three hot water cylinders, two heatpumps and a wall heater ensures your family's security & comfort.
Our owners school years are now behind them. If yours are just beginning, then you couldn't get much closer than here - leave the car behind for school drop offs!
- Land Size 600 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1980
- Property condition Good
- Property Type House
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction Brick and Cedar
- Joinery Aluminium
- Roof Longrun
- Insulation Walls, Foil under floor, Ceiling
- Flooring Other (Planking boards) and Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump, Air Conditioning, Electric
Property Features Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Wall heater and hot H2O cylinder in studio, Double wall oven, Dishwasher, Ceramic hobs, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Wall heater, Heatpump doubleheaded for lounge/dining, Heated towel rail (x2), Extractor fan (x1), Shower domes (x2), Alarm, Pop up lawn sprinklers (front and back), Auto garage door, Garage door remote (x1), Outdoor power points (x2), Power for spa pool, Main house hot water cylinder (x2)
- Kitchen Standard, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Separate living, Formal dining
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Other (Studio/Man cave)
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry Separate
- Views Private, Urban
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
Fixtures/chattels excluded Beer fridge in outdoor studio