Listing Number: PI65685
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Welcome to an environment where you can pause to reflect and watch the sun rise and set - nourishment for your soul on a daily basis.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac this build was completed in 2020 & is constructed of cedar and plaster. Positioned on its 1279m² site allowing for a picturesque outlook from within.
4 double bedrooms including the master which sits separately allowing for additional privacy. Accompanied of course by an ensuite, walk-in-robe & outdoor flow to the wrap around deck. The family bathroom with bath + shower & a separate toilet provide additional amenities.
The kitchen sits open plan to the dining & family living area with the lounge seamlessly blending providing additional living space. Indoor/outdoor flow is to the hardwood deck and beyond where part of the section is level allowing for backyard cricket & trampoline enjoyment.
Year round comfort is assured not only with the sun's rays but also two heatpumps strategically placed throughout the home. Your final temptation may be the abundance of offstreet parking - ideal for trailer, boat or caravan.
Surrounded by quality builds with a few more under construction, you can purchase with confidence here. Our owners are on the move so we encourage your early viewing.
But be warned.....once you arrive at this property you may not wish to leave.
- Land Size 1279 sqm
- Property Type House
Property Features Smoke alarms
- Roof Coloured steel
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 2020
- Property condition New
- House style Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction Plaster and Cedar
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Other (Heat Pumps x2)
- Chattels remaining Blinds, curtains, drapes, dishwasher, rangehood, kitchen waste disposal, under bench oven, ceramic hobs, refrigerator, corian benchtop, light fittings, fixed floor coverings, heat pumps x2, heated towel rails x2, extractor fans x2, bathroom heaters x2, smoke detectors, clothesline, garden irrigation, garage door remotes x2
- Kitchen New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Corian)
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry In garage
- Views Private, Water, Urban
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothesline, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing Partial
- Land contour Flat to sloping
- Grounds Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains