Listing Number: PD4764
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Sunday 21 Jul 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Thursday 25 Jul 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Saturday 27 Jul 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Sunday 28 Jul 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Be first in line to view this 1980's bungalow sited on a rear 807sqm section and has it's own driveway.
It has been owned by the same family for over 30 years and is now being offered for sale by the Estate.
In tidy but original condition, it has so much potential to add value with renovation and redecoration.
With three double bedrooms, and a generous living area that flows easily to the deck and tree lined garden, it offers a great opportunity for first home buyers and families.
Valecrest Avenue is in zone for Queenspark Primary School, Avonside Girls High School and Shirley Boys High School.
This location is serviced by public transport, and local amenities that include Doctors Surgeries and the Parklands Shopping Centre.
Recreational options such as Bottle Lake Forest Park, QEII pool, and Golf Courses are just a quick commute away.
Be sure to put this address on your list and view through the Open Homes or phone anytime for a personal inspection.
Register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
- Land Size 807 sqm
- Property Type House
- Roof Tile
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1984
- Property condition Good
- House style Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking Double Lock Up (permitted as a Carport)
- Construction Fibre cement
- Joinery Aluminium
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump
Electrical TV aerial
- Chattels remaining Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Heat pump, Clothesline
- Kitchen Original, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Separate living
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Bath
- Laundry Separate
- Views Urban
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Tidy
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools