Listing Number: RD6775
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Saturday 25 May 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
Sunday 26 May 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
In zone for SBHS & AGHS new shared campus, just a hop skip and jump to the beach, with the shopping centre and transport on your doorstep, and the police station within arms reach.
A real honey for the money, unbelievable value, prime position in New Brighton.
Very spacious 110 sqm, 2 double bedroom townhouse, well maintained, good open plan living flowing through ranch sliders to a large private patio and garden area, great for BBQ's or relaxing in the afternoon sun.
Both bedrooms have built in robes, full bathroom facilities include a bath and separate shower unit, the toilet is separate.
Internal access single garage with a laundry space and auto garage door opener.
EQC cosmetic damage only, fully repaired. TC 2 land, immediate possession available.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this lovely property. Come along and make your offer.
Download all property files at http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RD6775
- Property Type Unit, Townhouse
Property Features Security system
- Roof Coloured steel
- Tenure Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built 1990
- Property condition Good
- House style Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction Brick
- Joinery Aluminium
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump, Electric
Electrical TV aerial
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Heated Towel Rail, Auto garage door opener + 2 remotes, Garden shed
- Kitchen Original, Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove and Rangehood
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry In garage
- Views Private
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Paved), Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing Partial
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Tidy
Garden Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport