Listing Number: RD6775
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Prime position in New Brighton, Situated on the Main Street into New Brighton, walking distance to all your amenities, with transport literally on your doorstep into the city.
Very spacious 2 double bedroom townhouse, well maintained, good open plan living flowing through ranch sliders to a large private patio and garden area, great for BBQ's or relaxing in the afternoon sun.
Both bedrooms have built in robes, full bathroom facilities include a bath and separate shower unit, the toilet is separate.
Internal access single garage with a laundry space and auto garage door opener.
EQC cosmetic damage only, fully repaired. TC 2 land, immediate possession available.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this lovely property. Come along and make your offer.
Download all property files at http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RD6775
- Tenure Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built 1990
- Property condition Good
- Property Type Unit, Townhouse
- House style Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction Brick
- Joinery Aluminium
- Roof Coloured steel
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump, Electric
Electrical TV aerial
Property Features Security system
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Heated Towel Rail, Auto garage door opener + 2 remotes, Garden shed
- Kitchen Original, Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove and Rangehood
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry In garage
- Views Private
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Paved), Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing Partial
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Tidy
Garden Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport