Listing Number: RD7500
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Saturday 14 Dec 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Saturday 14 Dec 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Sunday 15 Dec 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Sunday 15 Dec 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Hidden at the end of the cul-de-sac, on Tintern Avenue is a special treat. A unique home that demands your attention. Set on an elevated north west facing, terraced section with a stream outlook.
This is a classic timber home that portrays the warmth of nature at its finest. Built by Lockwood Homes, these homes have proven to be a solid and dependable home in almost all conditions.
The open plan living area flows seamlessly out to the deck area which overlooks your private retreat. Complemented by three bedrooms, your home is set on 655sqm of freehold land. A generous single garage with workshop area provides great storage and ease of access.
47 Tintern Ave is nestled into a lovely location within in Avonhead. Being the last house on the street creates a safe secure and private environment.
Viewing is a must as our owners are on job transfer and need to be settled for the new school year. For genuine sale now!
Download Property Information Pack: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/47TinternAve
- Land Size 655 sqm
- Property Type House
- Roof Iron
- Tenure Freehold
- Property condition Good
- House style Character
- Garaging / carparking Single lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction Weatherboard
- Joinery Timber
- Flooring Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Woodfire, Heat pump, Other (Panel Heater)
- Chattels remaining Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Panel heater x 2, Heatpump x 1, Log burner (not consented), Oven, Dishwasher, Bathroom heater/fan
- Kitchen Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Shower over bath
- Laundry Separate
- Aspect West
- Fencing Partial
- Grounds Tidy
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
Fixtures/chattels excluded Window dressing in rear two bedrooms