Listing Number: PD4711
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Wednesday 20 Feb 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
The repairs have been completed, it's been painted inside and out, a fabulous kitchen has been installed, floor coverings have been laid, and now all that is left is to find a new owner to enjoy life at Number 3.
This immaculate three bedroom family home is sited on a generous 868sqm section which provides plenty of room for outdoor living, the vegetable garden, and a play area for the children.
Double garaging and lots of sheds provide options for storage or a play house.
Trafford Street is located just off Harewood Road, and this home is within walking distance to the bus stop and local shops including the popular Copenhagen Bakery, and is just a quick commute to the Airport and Bishopdale Village Mall.
Zoned for Harewood and Roydvale Primary and Papanui High Schools.
If you are looking for a family home or investment then add this address to your list and come and view at the Open Homes, or phone anytime for a personal inspection.
- Land Size 868 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1960
- Property condition Good
- Property Type House
- House style Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 4)
- Construction Stucco over concrete block
- Joinery Timber
- Roof Tile and Concrete
- Insulation Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings Drapes
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump
Electrical TV aerial
Property Features Other (Fibre)
- Chattels remaining Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Heat pump, 2x Auto garage door openers with 4x remotes
- Kitchen New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double
- Main bathroom Separate shower
- Laundry In kitchen
- Views Urban
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Tidy
Garden Garden shed (Number of sheds: 3)
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport