Listing Number: PD4723
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Thursday 14 Mar 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Saturday 16 Mar 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sunday 17 Mar 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
This largely original and robust coastal property's practicality generally exceeds that of its good looks!
But alas, on the flipside this poses opportunity for those seeking the benefits of beach-side living with the bonus of potential to improve and add your own personality.
Genuinely motivated by our ageing client's living requirements, the trustees' instructions could not be clearer.
Predominant permanent material 1980s construction means great bones for future improvements and renovation. Likewise, the well-proportioned bedrooms and living spaces ensure a comfortable and sizable home for the whole family to enjoy. While largely cosmetic, earthquake repairs have been completed, and an independent property inspection is available for peace of mind.
It's blessed with good sun orientation plus easy access to private outdoor living space. Bedrooms are comfortably serviced by the two bathrooms. There is also a large sleepout with bathroom facilities and the 8m long garage provides versatile vehicle accommodation plus plentiful off-street parking.
Such opportunities as this are few and far between, so combining close proximity to the beach and the imminent opening of Avonside Girls' and Shirley Boys' high schools to the former QEII Park site, one should take little convincing of the pending value on offer!
Location, timing and opportunity are right - act with haste.
Auction: Thursday 28 March from 12 noon, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior).
Download reports and auction particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/143Pine
Approx Floor Area 230 sqm
- Land Size 531 sqm
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1980
- Property Type House
- Garaging / carparking 2+ cars (8m), Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction Brick
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof Iron
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Electric, Other (Underfloor heating in most rooms)
Electrical Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
Property Features Smoke alarms, Other (Alarm, HRV, Storm water pump)
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Auto garage door opener with 2x remotes, Alarm system, HRV system
- Kitchen Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel, Timber and Laminate
- Living area Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Single
Additional rooms Conservatory / sunroom, Sleepout (with WC and shower)
- Main bathroom Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry Separate
- Aspect North, East
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Grounds Tidy
Garden Garden shed
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools