Listing Number: RD7237
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Saturday 22 Jun 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sunday 23 Jun 11:30 pm - 12:30 am
No kidding, owner motivation is sky high! Fabulous opportunity here BUYERS!
Sea, Mountain, Port Hill Views! Presenting a relaxing lifestyle this stunning family residence is minutes to the beach, some would say in a top recreational haven for swimming, surfing, coastal and forest walks, biking running/walking tracks, golf courses, Taiora QE11 sports center, soon to be completed hot salt water pools, trendy cafe's and dinning nearby. This location offers just so much for everyone!
The coastal inspired property delivers a uniqueness in style, living and entertaining in a 3-level contemporary home with roof top entertaining, sea, mountain and port hills views being on the top level. A great place to entertain over the summer or check out the surf!
Set on 700 sqm section, sun drenched, resort-style gardens, this home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple formal & casual living rooms with outdoor patio's and balcony.
Solid Concrete Build! new plaster system, TC2 land no outstanding EQC claims all work completed.
There's simply nothing like slipping off the sandals, immersing toes in the sand, taking in the heavenly scent of the salty breezes, living so close is just a daily occurrence here.
In zone for the newly built Shirley Boys High School/Avonside Girls High School shared campus.
Viewing essential, call us now to view.
Download all property files at http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RD7237
- Land Size 700 sqm
- Property Type House, Lifestyle
Property Features Security system
- Roof Rubber membrane
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 2003
- Property condition Excellent
- House style Executive, Lifestyle
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction Plaster and Block
- Joinery Aluminium
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Under floor, Heat pump, Electric
Electrical TV aerial
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Heated towel rail x 3, Fan heater (bathroom) x 2, Wall panel heater x 2, Gas Hob, Under bench oven, Rangehood, Heatpump, TV aerial
- Kitchen Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated and Pantry
- Living area Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Family, Other (
- Roof top living)
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry Separate
- Views Water
- Aspect North, West, East
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops