Listing Number: RD6451
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
A beautifully appointed family home in an award-winning cul-de-sac surrounded by other quality executive style homes in the heart of Avonhead. The quiet ambience of the home envelopes excellent presentation, spacious proportions and a tremendous floor plan that separates the living wing from the formal entranceway and bedrooms.
If you love to entertain you'll find you can host a crowd here. The three interconnecting living areas and well-appointed kitchen have functionality, abundant space and inspire indoor outdoor flow to a private courtyard. The kitchen offers all new appliances and plenty of pantry/cupboard space.
There are four good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom is large with a generous sized ensuite and walk-in-robe, plus the added bonus of sliders out to the large sunny balcony.
Close proximity to excellent learning institutions, shopping centres and good transport links close by. A huge makeover just been completed, so you get to enjoy the benefits of someone else's hard work!
Sadly, our owner cannot own two homes for much longer. Their loss is definitely your gain! Contact agents for viewing details.
- Tenure Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built 1990
- Property condition Renovated, Good
- Property Type House
- House style Executive
- Garaging / carparking Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction Plaster
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof Butanol
- Insulation Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump, Other (Scope wall heater x 2)
Property Features Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Waste Disposer, Dishwasher, ST/ST Westinghouse Oven, ST/ST Rangehood, Supertub, Skope Wall Heater x 2, Central Vacuum System, Alarm System, Bathroom Extractor Fan x 2, Bathroom Heater x 2, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Heatpump x 2, Smoke Detectors, Clothes Line, Garden Shed, Auto garage door opener + 1 remote.
- Kitchen Modern, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Separate dining, Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry Separate
- Views Private
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Clothes line
- Fencing Partial
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Manicured, Tidy
Garden Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport