Listing Number: PI57867
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Saturday 25 May 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm
Sunday 26 May 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm
If space is what you are seeking then this family home offers a flexible floor plan of either 4 bedrooms + study, or 5 bedrooms.
The open plan dining & family living with an additional separate lounge provides space for family life or equally ideal when entertaining. The kitchen is generously proportioned with breakfast bar which no doubt will be where the friends will gather.
A private outlook from most windows is to either the established lush garden and lawn or north facing patio - perfect for alfresco dining as this blends easily from the living rooms.
All bedrooms are doubles and of course the master offers a walk-in robe and en-suite. The study/5th bedroom is situated close to the entrance making it ideal for those who work from home.
The tiled entranceway is inviting and the water feature, complete with fish in pond, provides a picturesque view.
Plenty of off-street parking includes room for the caravan or boat and the double internal access garaging has room upstairs for potential future development if more space is required.
Nestled down a long drive this home is not only quiet but tranquil with the added bonus of being in a cul-de-sac street with Westlake Reserve only a stroll away.
After many happy years our owners have decided there is now too much space for them here so they are building a new home.
- Land Size 887 sqm
- Property Type House
Property Features Security system
- Roof Coloured steel
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1998
- Property condition Good
- Garaging / carparking Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction Brick veneer
- Joinery Partial double glazing, Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump, Other (Gas fire)
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Partial double glazing, TV in second living, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Gas hobs, Wall oven, Gas fire, Heatpump, Heated towel rails (x2), Extractor fans (x2), Bathroom heaters (x2), Alarm, Auto garage door and remotes (x2), Pulldown ladder to roof storage, Garden shed, Fish in pond (as it\'s their home)
- Kitchen Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Office / study
- Main bathroom Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry Separate
- Views Private
- Aspect North, West
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Tidy, Backyard access
Garden Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating Electric, litres: 300
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to shops, Close to transport
Fixtures/chattels excluded Negotiable: Fridge