Listing Number: PD4732
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Wednesday 19 Jun 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Saturday 22 Jun 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Sunday 23 Jun 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Wednesday 26 Jun 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
In an area eminently popular with families, this robustly constructed home perfectly blends functionality and comfort with an abundance of lifestyle options and boasting all the space a growing family could wish for.
Accommodation is provided by five bedrooms that are conveniently spread across the two levels, while three bathrooms (including an en-suite off the master) help to combat morning congestion! Two interconnecting living areas provide plenty of flexibility, and superb indoor/outdoor flow ensures you'll make the most of the delightful grounds.
The flat section is fully-fenced, providing peace of mind when kids and/or pets are involved. While the pool is sure to prove a favourite with friends and loved ones during the Summer months.
Double garaging and plenty of extra off-street parking are further bonuses.
Of course, the location is also superb, with zoning for popular schools such as Queenspark Primary, SBHS & AGHS and the proximity to a bevy of recreational destinations - including parks, beach, golf courses and Bottle Lake Forest making this the total package.
Our vendors are motivated, to say the least and a result on, if not before, auction day is inevitable. This is a wonderful opportunity for families to establish themselves in a popular pocket of the city without having to break the bank to do so, and immediate action is advised. Contact me today for further details.
Auction: Thursday 27 June from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior).
Approx Floor Area 310 sqm
- Land Size 833 sqm
- Property Type House
Property Features Smoke alarms
- Roof Pressed metal tile
- Tenure Freehold
- Approx year built 1999
- Property condition Good
- House style Executive
- Garaging / carparking Cabinetry in garage, Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction Plaster and Brick
- Joinery Double glazing
- Flooring Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Other (2x Heat pumps, Electric heater in living)
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Rangehood, Gas Cooktop, Wall Oven, Dishwasher (as is), 2x Heatpumps, Electric wall heater in lounge, Internal Vacuum System, 2x Clothesline, Garden Shed, Garage cabinetry, Alarm (as is)
- Kitchen Original, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Bedroom 5 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Attic
- Main bathroom Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry Separate
- Views Urban
- Aspect North
- Outdoor living Clothes line, Pool (Inground and Security fencing), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
Garden Garden shed
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
Fixtures/chattels excluded Spa pool, Shade sail, Internal Speakers, Garage Shelving