Listing Number: RD6789
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Thursday 21 Feb 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Saturday 23 Feb 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm
Sunday 24 Feb 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm
If city vibe and easy living are what you are after, then you should be viewing 469 Durham Street North!
Located on the fringe of the CBD, this single level 3 bedroom townhouse, oozes style and city chic. Walk in from Durham Street North to an open plan living and dining area that opens to a sunny north facing, private outdoor living space with a super easy care garden. A modern kitchen with oodles of storage options, compliments the sizeable living spaces.
Along the hallway are two spacious double bedrooms, master with ensuite, a large single bedroom, separate family bathroom, separate toilet and separate laundry. All finished with a single garage and off street parking with gates.
Close to the heart of our emerging CBD, Hagley Park and many cafes, bars and restuarants, this home will allow you the time to enjoy all that the city offers! The bonus is location - well zoned for St Albans Primary, Heaton Intermediate and Christchurch Girls & Boys High Schools - underpinning the value of your investment.
Our owner has his sights firmly set on the next property, this home will be sold on or before auction day.
Call me on 021 253 6970 to view or see you at one of the open homes!
Documents can be downloaded from: Harcourts.co.nz/469DurhamStreetNorth
- Tenure Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built 1980
- Property condition Excellent
- Property Type Townhouse
- House style Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction Rockote over Fibre cement
- Joinery Timber
- Roof Iron
- Insulation Ceiling
- Flooring Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump, Electric, Other (Nitestore)
Electrical Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
Property Features Other (Fibre)
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes
- Kitchen Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area Open plan
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 Single and Built-in / wardrobe
Additional rooms Other (Attic storage)
- Main bathroom Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Entrance Foyer
- Laundry Separate
- Views City
- Aspect North, East
- Outdoor living Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Garden
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Tidy
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools