Listing Number: RD7264
Property Type: Residential Sales Listing
Sunday 21 Jul 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm
Wednesday 24 Jul 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm
First home buyers, investors or retirees alike will love this sunny home situated in a very popular Hornby street.
Super warm due to modern insulation underneath, above and in the walls, and with a wonderfully sunny aspect and modern heating throughout, this two double bedroom home will tick all your boxes. Constructed from time-tested, good old fashioned cement rough-cast, along with a concrete tile roof, this beaut home also offers spacious open plan kitchen and dining, separate lounge and a refurbished bathroom.
Outside, the compact garden lends itself to easy care, giving you plenty of time to enjoy your weekends without being tied to a lawnmower. Garaging is single, along with an adjacent covered carport.
With Hornby Hub and its plethora of shops, services and supermarket so handy, along with great public transport, this home is in such a convenient spot, you'll hardly ever have to get the car out!
What an opportunity! Act now as our owner has purchased and this captivating home must be sold!
- Property Type House
Property Features Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof Tile
- Tenure Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built 1950
- Property condition Excellent
- House style Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking Single lock-up, Open carport
- Construction Stucco
- Joinery Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling Heat pump
Electrical Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Stove, Curtains, TV aerial, Heatpump x 3, Rangehood
- Kitchen Modern, Standard and Open plan
- Living area Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Laundry In bathroom
- Views Urban
- Outdoor living Garden
- Fencing Fully fenced
- Land contour Flat
- Grounds Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating Electric
- Water supply Town supply
- Sewerage Mains
- Locality Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools